Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today I got an email from Nicole at Mopar Accessories. she told me that they DO have the 500 Pedal Pad Kits 'in the works'.

the vendor that was contracted to produce them went out of business, so they've had to contract a new vendor and pretty much start from scratch.

for anyone that is waiting for the OE kits (aka ME!), I'll update this as more info is available. just a "swag" (scientific wild a$$ guess), but I'm thinking July or August, if all goes well. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can not heel and toe on my 5sp as the brake and gas are too far apart. I am looking for a brake pedal that is wider than the stock. Any idea about the specs on these or the Abarth's?

·
Registered
181 Posts
if youre looking for something temporary just to give you a little more grip on your pedals when doing spirited driving, you can stick skateboard grip tape on your stock pads.

I can not heel and toe on my 5sp as the brake and gas are too far apart. I am looking for a brake pedal that is wider than the stock. Any idea about the specs on these or the Abarth's?
glad to know im not the only one who has this problem.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I would hazard a guess that they'll be similar to the ones offered for their CJDR products. only time will tell.
How about a heads up when the Abarth steering wheels appear in the parts system? It looks like the normal FIAT center airbag piece will fit just fine and with the flat bottom and red stitching will look bitchin'! :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was looking at eBay UK and they have the pedals now for about $111USD + shipping. As for the Abarth steering wheel, the Euro-spec one does not have the audio control buttons on the back of the wheel, so I decided not to chance it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts