Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone of our Fiat clan installed the Mopar Side Window Air Deflectors Part# 82212405 yet?

Tried the Weather Tech deflectors, but that was a bad idea (not a perfect fit ...)

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Does anyone of our Fiat clan installed the Mopar Side Window Air Deflectors Part# 82212405 yet?

Tried the Weather Tech deflectors, but that was a bad idea (not a perfect fit ...)

Thanks ;)
The Weather Tech deflectors are crap. They are poorly designed and just don't fit. They "shred" your window stripping. I tried them and now I'm having my window stripping replaced next week due to the damage.

Mopar ones I believe are the peel and stick sticker kind however I'm unsure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed my Mopar Air Deflectors. Granted, asking me to do something to my FIAT is like asking me to rebuild a transmission... not going to happen, lol.

The directions were pretty heinous so I had to come back in the house and google how to install them. I watched a few videos on various air deflector installations and it made much more sense. Once I figured all that out, it took less than 5 minutes to install each of them. They fit pretty well, although my drivers side one is a bit off, nothing horrible but I shouldn't have installed them close to 9pm with little light outside. o_O

Mopar had much cheaper shipping then the FIAT500 store did so that's why I went with them.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just installed my Mopar Air Deflectors. Granted, asking me to do something to my FIAT is like asking me to rebuild a transmission... not going to happen, lol.

The directions were pretty heinous so I had to come back in the house and google how to install them. I watched a few videos on various air deflector installations and it made much more sense. Once I figured all that out, it took less than 5 minutes to install each of them. They fit pretty well, although my drivers side one is a bit off, nothing horrible but I shouldn't have installed them close to 9pm with little light outside.
Is it in channel peel and stick?
If not, it is probably the same kinda deflectors as Weather tech ... :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
Reactions: Flanders
1 - 7 of 7 Posts