Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Modern Performance is now stocking the Mopar Performance parts for the Fiat 500!

If you're looking for a high quality intake for the Fiat, Mopar has it! This a great complete kit that features a bypass valve for piece of mind with a low filter element! In stock and ready to ship today!

http://www.modernperformance.com/fiat-mopar-cold-intake-p-2356.html

We'll have some installed pics soon!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Instructions are included. Some Dodge owners have had no problems with Mopar parts at their local service departments but some have. You may want to check with your local Fiat service center as they don't seem to be set in stone on it. Even so, an air intake is easily installed and replaced if needed.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Is it me, or does it look like it can be used as a short ram also by just using the first pipe? The filter looks like it might fit in that configuration.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Is it me, or does it look like it can be used as a short ram also by just using the first pipe? The filter looks like it might fit in that configuration.
What is the advantage of short ram? Is that better than CAI?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
What is the advantage of short ram? Is that better than CAI?
I just worry about snow and salt getting into the filter. It would be nice to have that option. As I posted on the other thread, my good old Canadian dealer quoted me $603 for the intake. Sure.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I just worry about snow and salt getting into the filter. It would be nice to have that option. As I posted on the other thread, my good old Canadian dealer quoted me $603 for the intake. Sure.:rolleyes:
Thieves! What are they charging to install?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Thieves! What are they charging to install?
no install, I told the guy what the US prices are, he told me to go to Buffalo.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I rather give a local shop some money.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hence the decision to make my own

1 - 16 of 16 Posts