1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping, they would show some of the OEM parts for the Abarth. Not yet. Want the leather speedo hood cover from the Abarth.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I was hoping to buy a factory shop manual. All they offer at this time is the owners mamuals. Grrr.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I was hoping, they would show some of the OEM parts for the Abarth. Not yet. Want the leather speedo hood cover from the Abarth.
That plus one of those Abarth steering wheels!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
why not buy an aftermarket one?
by putting abarth parts on your 500 youre no different than ricers who put turbo decals on their n/a honda civics.
Thank you SO MUCH for your condescending comment. It appears that you think I'm going to use the Scorpion center piece...WRONG. If you look closely at the wheel you will see the center section is the same as the standard 500 wheel so the FIAT center piece with airbag can be switched.

The accessory maker Black has yet to get their wheels, which closely resemble the Abarth steering wheels to vendors. I also think the Abarth wheel will cost much less.

What really counts is that the accessory makes me feel good, NOT you.

·
Registered
777 Posts
why not buy an aftermarket one?
by putting abarth parts on your 500 youre no different than ricers who put turbo decals on their n/a honda civics.
you dont know your stuff
for a long time now Abarth was just the performance parts division of Fiat. Kinda like putting on a MOPAR intake. having the Mopar name or Scorpion on the part isnt "ricey" you have the actual part.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I have turbo stickers on my Fiat 500. Right under my VTEC stickers.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
My A4 has S4 body parts because it looks more aggressive. The badge still says A4. So if I swap my Fiat bumpers for Sport or Abarth bumpers, I'm a poser. Got it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts