Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the fiat accessory list they have 16" wheels in red, white, black or silver at $109 each. Called my dealership and they said they dont know anything about them. Anyone have better luck finding out when they will be available?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
my dealer has these on the floor but they made have had them done. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
$109 is crazy cheap for an OEM wheel. I've bought OEM steel wheels and hubcaps for twice that for another car.

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
Where is the Fiat accessory list? On line ? $109 sounds really cheap for any OEM wheels.

I wonder if there are any other manufactures of tires for the sport beside, Pirelli's or Conti's?

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you want to upgrade the tires may as well go wider, a 205/40/16 should fit a 500 and there are some higher performance stuff in that size. Do we have the "Tire Guru" on here yet? I personally would love to have a set of summer tires as wide as i can go and some really thin winter tires and would like to know what sizes work.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I use this tire size calculator to see how different sizes relate to the stock and how close overall diameters are. The 205/40/16s I think would be no problem on the stock wheels and yes there is a lot more choice in that size for sure.

http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp
.I see no problem with a 17in if it is lighter than stock and you have went up in rim, down in tire, overall not enough change to adversely affect the car.

For tire calculators I still think this is the best:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
:cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
haha i ilke the mirrors and wheels matching!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I personally would love to have a set of summer tires as wide as i can go and some really thin winter tires and would like to know what sizes work.
I went with 175/65/14 for snows. Same diameter as stock 16's and nice and skinny for the winter. Better selection of quality winter tires in this size also.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts