Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just buyer feedback.

I ordered the cargo liner from Mopar Headquarters since it was relative to the price at the dealership and saves me the time driving to the dealership. Supposedly the order shipped two days after the purchase. The scheduled delivery day I never received the package. I waited two business days after the scheduled delivery date thinking FedEx was just slow at delivering it. I contacted FedEx and they never received the package from Mopar Headquarters. So, it never shipped. Mopar Headquarters gladly took my money and never contacted me to inform me the cargo liner in fact never shipped. I had to contact them. Took another business day for them to respond. And, then another business day to realize that they should refund my money. I did receive my refund eight days after the initial purchase.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
if driving to your FIAT Studio is too inconvenient, try calling them and see if THEY will ship one to you. I know everyones time is valuable today , but even if your Studio is an hour away, you might be better off just taking the time to drive there. you've already wasted 8 days and you still don't have your cargo liner.

as for the aftermarket liners, yes they're made of quality material, but from what I've seen, they cost a LOT more! I got the OE FIAT Accessory cargo liner for mine and I'm very satisfied. I also just picked up their Slush Mats for winter. again, a quality product, fit perfect and I don't have to wait 3-4 months for the aftermarket floor liners to come out.

:)

FWIW, Chrysler/FIAT does NOT have an Amazon store up and running. you can buy online from them, but not through Amazon. this vendor is more than likely just another FIAT Studio selling parts online, much like Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep parts online sites.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered a fiat hitch for a bike rack from an amazon site/fiat dealer in Scottsdale AZ. It was cheaper than my dealer ($89) with free shipping and it arrived in Oregon in 5 days from Arizona. I noticed this dealer sells several 500 parts online.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the WeatherTech factories are literally a few towns away from me and I can visit their factory store. The WeatherTech cargo liner is also $89. Fiat's OEM is around $50. I have the front rubber floor mats that I got for my birthday that I love. I hunt a lot and the mud has stacked up well on the mats.

F500- I have been looking for the OEM Fiat website that I have read that is up and running. Google has not found me to the exact one I am looking for or, at least, I don't trust the sites to be Fiat's to buy accessories and/or parts. What is the site you are speaking of?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I have the window deflectors, the rear cargo mat and the license plate sealed enclosure and all seem very nice. I did worry about the clipping design for the deflectors but no longer is that an issue. I guess the OEM offering at $50 is a good thing but if you don't get one good to have the alternative option from WT. I hope you find the OEM liner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, but I am not able to make a purchase from this site from what I have seen. My purpose is to not make a trip to the dealership. It's out of the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts