Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Power fiat in south bay getting my Prima driver side side skirt installed and had asked about voiding warranty and cold air intakes. originally the service parts manager said that it could void it but then she said on me picking up the car that someone had come in with a Mopar intake installed and that it wouldn't void warranty.

cant find any info on it anyone hear or know about this. The service manager said she would followup and look into it but judging by the 3 months it took to get a side skirt im not holding my breath.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was at Power fiat in south bay getting my Prima driver side side skirt installed and had asked about voiding warranty and cold air intakes. originally the service parts manager said that it could void it but then she said on me picking up the car that someone had come in with a Mopar intake installed and that it wouldn't void warranty.

cant find any info on it anyone hear or know about this. The service manager said she would followup and look into it but judging by the 3 months it took to get a side skirt im not holding my breath.
From what I've read they're not actually making the Mopar CAI... it was made for show.
If you find anything out let us know.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

I hate when dealerships tell people that a mod will void warranty, because that is against the law unless they can prove that particular mod was the cause. Its called the Magnunson-Moss Act which prohibits dealerships from voiding your warranty due to aftermarket parts.

No more "uhhh your transmission isnt covered because you lowered your car" ( thats actually happened to someone I know)

·
Registered
211 Posts
there will be a mopar / fiat cai and a exhaust and a strut tower brace, maybe even a tune later on. its a huge market that they can pass up..

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
There are pictures of one on a show car that Mopar made, they mention that they want to make one in the near future. But i doubt a customer came into the service dept with one on there car cause its not available yet. Heres a picture of the show car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts