Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over at allpar I got details that the new Fiat 500 Mopar parts are finally showing up in dealer systems to be ordered:

Item Part Number
Cold-air intake. 77070046
Strut-tower brace. P5155954
Cat-back exhaust. P5155986

I just emailed a Mopar rep to see if they have more info on pricing or technical specs. If you guys know anything please keep me updated. These are the parts that debuted at SEMA last year and will also be featured on their cars this year. They have never been able to be processed in the dealer system till this week according to the user who works for Chrysler that gave me the info.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Veeeerrrry interesting. It's a given that they have to start supplying things they keep showing.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
So over at allpar I got details that the new Fiat 500 Mopar parts are finally showing up in dealer systems to be ordered:

Item Part Number
Cold-air intake. 77070046 No Pricing Available at this Time
Strut-tower brace. P5155954 Mopar List Price $270.00
Cat-back exhaust. P5155986 Mopar List Price $530.00

I just emailed a Mopar rep to see if they have more info on pricing or technical specs. If you guys know anything please keep me updated. These are the parts that debuted at SEMA last year and will also be featured on their cars this year. They have never been able to be processed in the dealer system till this week according to the user who works for Chrysler that gave me the info.
hope that helps......:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hope that helps......:)
Thank you so very much... figures the one item I want the price for isn't updated yet. I emailed Mopar about the intake and haven't gotten a response yet. I may buy the intake just to see what it offers and compare it to the RRM intake.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm guessing $329 for the intake

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So i heard back from the guy at Mopar about the Cold Air and he said that the product will be available as of November 19th. Pricing will be listed on that date as well.

·
Registered
707 Posts
looking forward to seeing what gains it claims to add. I like their design... Would like to see how the exhaust looks as well.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
looking forward to seeing what gains it claims to add. I like their design... Would like to see how the exhaust looks as well.
Same here. I am looking to get even just 5 HP and more responsive feel. I think with a 101 HP light car even that slight boost will make a difference.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Gains on all Intakes are very similar. Even adding a drop in filter gets you about the same gains, so get the one you like best.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts