Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rather stick to the Abarth Fiat 500's, but I want to know what you guys think about this Mopar Tuned Fiat 500 with the "Stinger" package.

The second Mopar tuned model on its way to the 2012 Chicago Auto Show, which takes place during the second week of February, is the 2012 Fiat 500 Stinger. Mopar's American take on the Italian city car integrates two stage kits along with a special Giallo (yellow) exterior paint.
The first package begins with black racing decals on the Fiat 500's profile and roof graphics in black checker followed by a set of larger 17-inch Abarth Hyper Black alloy wheels with wider 205/40 R17 performance tires, tinted lights and a new exhaust tailpipe.

For the interior, Mopar continued the yellow and black color theme with the seats featured with Alcantara centers and black leather bolsters with yellow accent stitching. The look is complimented by a Mopar carbon-fiber instrument panel decal and a new gloss black shifter ball.

On the performance front, the second stage kit adds a cold-air intake and free-flowing cat-back exhaust along with performance brakes featuring cross-drilled rotors.

Mopar said that all parts will be available for sale in the States this fall.

official pictures:

real life pictures from autoguide.com http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...es-to-celebrate-75th-anniversary-gallery.html

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I was hoping they would have surprised us with some extreme performance mods like a turbo kit or something. Cai and exhaust is old news!
I do like the blacked out chrome. Curious to see how much that will cost since you can
Get all of that from 500 madness for about 750

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Well there goes my ideal of using black chrome all around, now it'll look like I copied this...arghhhh, oh well, I thought of it before hearing of this and still feel it'll look sweet with the planned tinted lights which I did with another car, very light like the ones here, all in due time and I'll still feel it was an original idea regardless.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was hoping they would have surprised us with some extreme performance mods like a turbo kit or something. Cai and exhaust is old news!
The only way to do that is to use another transmission, which is pretty unlikely - you're simply not going to see a serious power boost on a stock 500. Anyone wanting serious power needs to look into ordering an Abarth...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.