Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To date I have still only seen 1 other 500 on the road and it was only a week or so after my purchase. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that my city doesn't have a dealership...which is weird since its a top 15 market. There are dealerships in the smaller "towns" either side of me, but there are so many dealerships in my city, its unlikely for many people to ever see a Fiat Dealer.

I'm sure there are a few out here that I just don't see, but I am very curious if theres been any news on more dealerships

·
Registered
614 Posts
To date I have still only seen 1 other 500 on the road and it was only a week or so after my purchase. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that my city doesn't have a dealership...which is weird since its a top 15 market. There are dealerships in the smaller "towns" either side of me, but there are so many dealerships in my city, its unlikely for many people to ever see a Fiat Dealer.

I'm sure there are a few out here that I just don't see, but I am very curious if theres been any news on more dealerships
I'm guessing they probably only opened up so many in each state, until they start to have a balance nationwide. I'd guess Jax, Orlando and Miami?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live 45 mins. from Indianapolis and we have a studio on both the north and south sides. I have seen 4 other 500's driving around my town. Of course, we have two Chrysler facility's that makes the transmissions for most Chrysler vehicles so the employees get a discount.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
my area looks like Venice Italy with all the Fiats buzzing around town. I was behind a white sport model last night when we passed 2 more going the other way..on a road that is only 2 miles long.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
We have two dealerships in the Ottawa region. I'd say I see another one on the road about once a week. I've spotted another azzurro twice, the owner honked enthusiastically.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've seen two white PE's and a Pop, silver PE and Sport, and red Sport and two Pops (eight so far, six if the repeats were the same cars). Plus one or two I haven't seen from members in here. And we don't have a local dealer yet - nearest dealers just opened earlier this month and are one hour away. I hope that's a good sign.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Omaha, NE will have one in October. Maybe I can stretch the miles before service until then.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
as 'thelattelady' said, we have 2 around Indy. I purchased mine from O'Brien FIAT in Greenwood. :D

there was suppose to be a "Fiat of Gary" that was awarded to Bosak in Merrillville, but I guess they backed out for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

so it looks like just two in Indiana. at least they're centrally located. :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
I live about 30 minutes from the Cincy dealer and about an hour from the Columbus dealer. I've seen exactly one that was plated from OH.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts