Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Jason from www.motorvillagela.com. We are interested in becoming a forum sponsor here. We are the flagship Fiat dealership in Los Angeles, CA. We carry the full line of OEM, Mopar, and Fiat Accesories. I just want to check in to see if anybody had any questions about either purchasing a fiat or ordering parts and accesories.

Feel free to PM, Email, or Call in!

Thanks and have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome Jason.

I've seen pics of your facility and you've got an AWESOME FIAT Studio.

are you the one and only (I believe) "Factory Owned" Studio in the U.S.? any advantages to that?

just curious........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
what is the part number for the tpms sensors?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the Info. I have inquired already, and just waiting on approval from my GM

Welcome Jason.

I've seen pics of your facility and you've got an AWESOME FIAT Studio.

are you the one and only (I believe) "Factory Owned" Studio in the U.S.? any advantages to that?

just curious........:rolleyes:
Largest selection of Fiats, and we get first dibs when ordering more.

what is the part number for the tpms sensors?

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Largest selection of Fiats, and we get first dibs when ordering more.
I hope you mean just in LA, as it would be really unfair of FIAT to provide cars to you FIRST when people in Ohio, Kentucky and New York may have been waiting on the same car for months. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you mean just in LA, as it would be really unfair of FIAT to provide cars to you FIRST when people in Ohio, Kentucky and New York may have been waiting on the same car for months. :rolleyes:

You are correct, for our region that is... being a factory store is a bit like a double edged sword. We pick, but also get the cars that no other dealerships buy shoved down our throats... being that Chrysler has the last say.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Need a Abath in L.A. Kalifornia!

Jason,

I sent you an private email here in the forum and I'll wait for your answer. Welcome to the forum too! I'm am a newbie here as well. I like the look of the new facility! Will you be a the L.A. Convention Ctr. car show in November? It would be fun to put a name with a face! Will please keep us posted as to the Abarth updates as the come about.

I am holding off on my (yesterday) approval to purchase a new Yellow Fiat 500 Sport! It's not easy to do! I think it's the best decision because ultimately I was going to have to trade in a car in about a years or so time, and this way I'm not making payments on something now when I can be saving up a little more down payment for a more expensive car. I can't wait....I even ordered a CA personalized plate for the car!

I got the Fiat mania bad!

Again, welcome to the forum Jason. I hope it will be a fun place for all Fiat enthusiasts!

Hartmn

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hah,

I finally got my way in here !
See you at our 25 August 500 Mixer between 7PM-10PM

Michael "FIAT GURU" Passage
Motor Village FIAT LA
213-477.1817 (Studio)
818-807.5399 (Mobile)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts