Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy my Fiat 500 tomorrow and was wondering if anybody has experience at this dealership. Wanting to know what I am getting into over there. The place seems nice, been browsing when they first opened.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
they are THE Chrysler owned and operated store in LA. they should give you great service. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I just wanted to update this after my purchase. Bought the car on 9/24 and the dealership had the most selection in the LA area (about 4 dealers nearby). The sales team was nice but I had to put up with the typical garbage from the finance team even though I was pre approved from BofA and knew exactly what I wanted. They mentioned that since (at this time) they were owned by Chrysler they were not allowed to add any extras without telling or pull some of the normal dealership tricks (take that for what it is worth). They eventually got me a good deal on a Ross Sport model which originally stickered at like $18,400 and I left paying about $17,500 for the car. I have already put 1,600 miles on it in two weeks and have nothing but good things to say.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good experience

Yeah, I went there. I liked the experience. They treated me well. Rene made the deal, he worked for me, and I was able to get good rate and everything. Incidentally, my sticker was also $18,400, for a red. We must have identical cars!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts