Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All at once I had warnings that the brake light was out; left turn signal was out; back up light was out; left turn signal was out.
Any ideas? After reading through some of these discussions, maybe its a panel cluster?

·
Registered
12,713 Posts
Victoria, The left turn signal, and the brake, are same one bulb. One of your back up lights need to be replaced too. Get a friend, sit in your car. Put the car into reverse. Foot on the brake. Take a look at the rear of your car, to see which backup bulb is burned. It would be nice, if the brake, and turn rear signal light, were on the same side, as the reverse light. You could fix both, on the same side.
Here’s a video, on how to replace your rear bulbs, on your 500.

https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2013_Fiat_500_Abarth_1.4L_4_Cyl._Turbo/lights/tail_light

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently replaced my bulbs. Couple months later now my head lights have gone out both. One a couple weeks ago, the other now. Is this a crazy bulb thing, electrical, computer board, e.t.c.?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So today my break, right and left lights went out. (Well, that’s what the dash is telling me) I have a 500x. I grabbed the owner’s manual but though maybe I could get a quick answer here. Fuse panel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts