Fiat 500 Forum banner

my 2016 500c twinair 0.9

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bryanintowson 
#1 ·
Here it is... covered the plate though ?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice. You got the updated, front and rear bumper treatment. LED front running lights, and tail lamps. It would have been nice, the NA models had gotten that. Love your new front grill treatment. Did you have 15” or 16” wheels?

The European Abarth’s got new front and rear bumpers too. Looks more aggressive.

#3 ·
I think its 16" wheels and thanks ? I wanted a car that looked a bit different. . In my town there is a car exactly like mine except for the additional stripes and trailer hitch that I got on mine. I will eventually update its looks even more with new wheels (no more standard fiat wheels for me), black steel housed additonal rally lights on the front, some detqils here and there and finally a nice pioneer stereo system (it has FM radio only atm)

#5 ·
The twin air 0.9 turbo version of the cabrio is a more expensive even for a 2 year old car.. up to double price vs models with less efficient engines, but it is totally worth the extra cash I'd say... especially since it gives very good gas mileage and still has 86 BHP... My 500c can take around 40 liters of fuel in total and uses about 35 liters of fuel to cover 600 kilometers ... a very good thing in a country where fuel is extremely expensive due to extreme taxes ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.