Fiat 500 Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
As mentioned above, loving what you got going on Scara but remember to keep with the rules AutoGuide has laid out. I would like to see and hear the intake more and how it is working, so long as it isn't presented as an item you intend to sale to members. Showing off what you made for yourself, not an issue, looks interesting and I'd be curious how well it works compared to other choices, like that it is somewhat different also!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
As mentioned above, loving what you got going on Scara but remember to keep with the rules AutoGuide has laid out. I would like to see and hear the intake more and how it is working, so long as it isn't presented as an item you intend to sale to members. Showing off what you made for yourself, not an issue, looks interesting and I'd be curious how well it works compared to other choices, like that it is somewhat different also!
I have already tested other solutions here in Italy as the one with double cone fitted on the rear of the bumber (codriver side after removing the intercooler from there) and I think it is a good compromise the airbox becouse it is good when it rain too.
I have done a lot of dyno test but not to compare the induction but some kind of turbo and I have seen that not all induction are able to give enought air to the turbos when they are bigger than the original one.
So we can understand that only some induction kit is able to give more air than the stock solution.
Keep in touch ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
PM sent man!
Thank you. Again to Scara please make sure your posts do not reflect or suggest items or services intended for sale, if you are showing what you make for yourself and that is all there is not a problem but anything the suggests sales and services offered is a violation of the forum rules. Thanks again.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts