Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just hanging out in the garage with the car the other night and snapped a few quick shots. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Color looks great! I was almost tempted to pass on my Prima for one this color.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, stunning. I didn't even realize you could get a brown steering wheel, and I love the Azurro. Very tempting color combo.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
76 Posts
... now you have to also hang an Italian flag in your garage !!

Looks awesome ... thanks for posting the pics. Much more telling that what is on Fiat's website so far.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How's the power moving through traffic? Any highway drives yet? I saw that color down at the dealershiphere in vancouver last weekend, I'm thinking orange for mine since everyting out here is grey or silver!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

I like it! That interior color combo is very unique.

Ryan
Thanks :) Most sport models I saw had the black interior, but I really wanted the brown. I've always loved the "cool earthiness" of blue and brown together.

How's the power moving through traffic? Any highway drives yet? I saw that color down at the dealershiphere in vancouver last weekend, I'm thinking orange for mine since everyting out here is grey or silver!
The car is excellent in all kinds of traffic. Very solid on the highway with enough power to overtake other cars when needed.

For me I stayed away from Rame, since I already have an orange car that I love. I figured no other orange would be as beautiful.:p

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi,

Funny, the dealer in Cincy, OH is just getting things together, and one of their two display models is in the orange. I have to admit, it is striking.

Ryan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts