Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered June 4th. Arrived tonight.

I have already purchased another car so it's moot. I looked it over though. It was a Pop 500C 5 speed with upgraded wheels and a spare. Verde Chiaro green with black top.

I am VERY happy I went with the lounge with a tan top. It looks a lot better and I dig the chrome accents over the painted accents. I'm glad I picked this one over the one I ordered. I only wish this car was a 5speed...however, I wouldn't trade the options I got in the Lounge for it.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I keep seeing people talk about ordering, I wish I had known more before I went to the dealer cause I ended up finding a Sport in blue with a lot of options and buying it and didn't even know about a few options that I now know is offered, kinda makes me upset. Also wish there were a few options that do not exist right now, not likely they'd be easily added if they become an optional feature either. Glad you got your new Pop though.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I ordered my 500c Pop on July 6th and was told it would be in possession of the dealer in the next few days, then off to the upholstery shop for a custom leather interior, heated seats and tinted windows.

Mine is a Verde Oliva with black top and every piece of chrome available. Going with a deep dark green leather interior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.