Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here is my grigio pop in my mini driveway...The pop was one a a hand full of cars that would fit in my driveway...lol a day later a went back and had the dealer install my rims......i think they are awesome...same stock tires..... this car is a blast to drive..really enjoy my drive to and from work now...its a stock 5 speed stock stereo amazing......bluetooth alarm interesting notes of things that i have found.......when the lights are on and you turn off the ignition lights go off...dont have to worry if you left your lights on....cool..other neat feature i found is the secret hiding storage box under the passenger seat.... wish hey had one under the drivers seat... next updates to include ambient lighting and dealer installed fog lights....dealer says there is a know fog light issue with the pop so im holding off till this is resolved wet okely seat covers with seat heaters deciding on color and emblem to be used mods needed alarm honk removed in research..... seat belt buzzer delete..dealer says they can do this

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great looking car! I like the dark rims on the grigio!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Well here is my grigio pop in my mini driveway...The pop was one a a hand full of cars that would fit in my driveway...lol a day later a went back and had the dealer install my rims......i think they are awesome...same stock tires..... this car is a blast to drive..really enjoy my drive to and from work now...its a stock 5 speed stock stereo amazing......bluetooth alarm interesting notes of things that i have found.......when the lights are on and you turn off the ignition lights go off...dont have to worry if you left your lights on....cool..other neat feature i found is the secret hiding storage box under the passenger seat.... wish hey had one under the drivers seat... next updates to include ambient lighting and dealer installed fog lights....dealer says there is a know fog light issue with the pop so im holding off till this is resolved wet okely seat covers with seat heaters deciding on color and emblem to be used mods needed alarm honk removed in research..... seat belt buzzer delete..dealer says they can do this
Let us know how you did the "alarm honk removed in research" and yes, the dealer CAN provide you with the option to TURN OFF THAT REALLY ANNOYING Belt Buzzer (unless you go to FIAT of Van Nuys here in Southern California; I tried to ply them with fresh doughnuts and they still told me that it's against federal law to provide me with the option of turning off the Belt Buzzer).

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when i figure out the horn i will its a matter of time thousand oaks fiat is looking into it and when they find out i will have that buzzer turned off as well its a biatch when you have a case of water on the passenger seat...stop the noise...lol

just ordered mopar stickers for the wheels hope to change the fiat emblems on the front and rear as well coming soon

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
next updates to include ambient lighting and dealer installed fog lights....dealer says there is a know fog light issue with the pop so im holding off till this is resolved
Love my pop too, welcome

Please let me know what the dealer says about Pop's and foglights - the kit is out (moparpartsonline) for < $200 but my studio quote a price over 1k! I'll go elsewhere for cheaper :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Rims Are Rial and they are 15 inch with the stock tires.....i wanted the comfortable ride
Thousand oaks Fiat swapped these off another on their lot...when i went back the other day that car has a new set that looks awesome... they have a bunch of other cars with different rims and new stickers that say that the cars have aftermarket equipment and they cost extra Hmmmm did I do that...lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats. Looks good. I thought the passenger seat storage box was on Euro models only.
i just found this the other day..dont know about other models or when they added it i want to move it or get another to put under the drivers seat... so i have a place for my wallet or other devices.....lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts