Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Eibach Pro-Kit went on this past Sunday. I finally got around to washing the car and taking a few pictures. Overall, I love the improvement with the springs. Low ride height, great handling (exit ramps are really fun now), and the ride quality is still excellent.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
looks awesome. any change in camber/caster on the front? I had a CRX Si that I installed the Eibach's on and to keep the car aligned, you had to get a different knuckle to compensate for the drop.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
very nice color, I went the H&R spring route

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks great! I brought mine in to the dealer a couple of days ago to get my Eibachs installed and got a call the yesterday that they were shipped the wrong ones. Will be bringing it back in next week when my correct springs arrive.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Looks great! I brought mine in to the dealer a couple of days ago to get my Eibachs installed and got a call the yesterday that they were shipped the wrong ones. Will be bringing it back in next week when my correct springs arrive.

What does the dealer want for installation including alignment?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I think mine was about $550 with alignment. The alignment was still ok, the camber had to be adjusted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts