Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Ezekiel and as of yesterday evening I became the proud owner of a Fiat 500! I have been waiting for quite a while to own this car and I finally made it happen. Stay tuned for renderings and maybe even to see the car all done up for SEMA 2011.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't really like that picture because it shows that you have your 500 while I'm still waiting for mine. ;)

Kidding of course. Congrats and enjoy!

D.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish i could take off the front plate, sadly in California we cant. But i will be relocating it once my real plates come in.

I was able to do a photo shoot up Glendora Mountain Road this past weekend. Check out the blog to see the photos!

www.automotive-styles.com

·
Registered
249 Posts
To where are you relocating your front plate? I haven't looked at my plate holder yet to see how it will attach (it is in the trunk right now) but just superficially looking into the bag it seemed like the plate holder gets screwed into the front of the car... I'm not doing that, front plate law or not... I wonder if you are going to have holes under the plate holder...

I know how I will attach the plate eventually (completely removable/reversible without any damage to the car) but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wish i could take off the front plate, sadly in California we cant. But i will be relocating it once my real plates come in.

I was able to do a photo shoot up Glendora Mountain Road this past weekend. Check out the blog to see the photos!

www.automotive-styles.com
That place is one of the best places in the us to play motorsports. Weekdays there is no one there:D

Love that place

Triumph!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts