Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
CONGRATS on your Prima! while I did have one held (for a few minutes anyway) I chose to 'pass' and see what else was available.

the Prima Ediziones DO have some neat features like the numbered plaques, but I think I'll be just as happy with a Sport, since it will be my daily driver and I drive ALOT!

with 18 colors to choose from, I can't make up my mind what color I want!:p

·
Registered
72 Posts
CONGRATS on your Prima! while I did have one held (for a few minutes anyway) I chose to 'pass' and see what else was available.

the Prima Ediziones DO have some neat features like the numbered plaques, but I think I'll be just as happy with a Sport, since it will be my daily driver and I drive ALOT!

Honestly the numbered plaque is a little cheap looking anyway. The side stripe is nice though, I like have a big "500" on the side.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Honestly the numbered plaque is a little cheap looking anyway. The side stripe is nice though, I like have a big "500" on the side.
haha yea it is, i've seen it. Fiat should at least make it look like some quality was put into it.

The big 500 on the side is a nice touch to the vehicle and as simple as it may be with nothing else on the body it add's a nice touch to the whole look and leaves people not familiar with these cars wondering what 500 is.

Gotta love the Fiat 500 Prima Edizione's

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts

Colour-wise, one point is that the Sports all have a dark colour head-liner. They don't give you a choice on that, from what I understand. If you drive up the price by adding options to the Sport, you might be better off with a Prima. Except those come in only three colours.

For myself, I am very pleased with the Rosso/Rosso seats. The seats are a muted red and the seat tops are dark gray to match the dashboard surface. But then the head-liner is all white (only in Pop and Lounge).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts