1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can't imagine why you would want that sticker on your Fiat

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
it matches, and that's about all I have to say about that.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow I didn't realize everyone was so negative on Mopar....

I just thought since we are technically part of the Mopar family & it looked cool. It was "OK". Guess I was wrong.......

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Not negative on mopar, just not sure of the venue for advertising such. Mopar has been forever associated with Dodge/Chrysler. You're not advertising a performance portion of FIAT (at least not yet). You're advertising a business acquisition.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I personally am not a fan of stickers or anything like that on my cars, but if you like, then I'm glad you found something you like and forget everyone else. :)

My wife works for AAA and constantly gives me crap for not putting my sticker on the car, ha ha.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Registered
341 Posts
I wonder if I should put Ford GT stickers on the side of my Mazda RX-8, since Ford and Mazda have a business connection, like how Fiat and Mopar currently have? And the RX-8 has a Grand Touring package, though mine is a Sport Package.

How many think that would look cool?
How many would think it was lame?

I would be part of the group that think its lame to put stickers on a car that have nothing to do with the car at all.

BC.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I wonder if I should put Ford GT stickers on the side of my Mazda RX-8, since Ford and Mazda have a business connection, like how Fiat and Mopar currently have? And the RX-8 has a Grand Touring package, though mine is a Sport Package.

How many think that would look cool?
How many would think it was lame?

I would be part of the group that think its lame to put stickers on a car that have nothing to do with the car at all.

BC.
That's cold man, cold, lol.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Looks nice, your car, do as you like!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

The difference here is that Mopar actually makes parts and accessories for the Fiat 500.
Hi,

I have to admit that I find it a bit weird that it almost seems that some people are looking down at someone for putting a sticker on his car for a company that specifically makes after market stuff for that car. That really doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Regards

Pat

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Wow I didn't realize everyone was so negative on Mopar....

I just thought since we (FIAT) are technically part of the Mopar family & it looked cool. It was "OK". Guess I was wrong.......

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
well, 'technically' MOPAR (Chrysler Group LLC) is part of the FIAT Family, same as Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Iveco, Magneti Marelli, Maserati, FPT, etc.

regardless......I REALLY LIKE your "M", with or without a HEMI! :p

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
well, 'technically' MOPAR (Chrysler Group LLC) is part of the FIAT Family, same as Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Iveco, Magneti Marelli, Maserati, FPT, etc.
I'm putting all those on my car, plus my H&R springs sticker. In all seriousness to the OP, do what makes you happy. I went through that sticker phase 20 years ago, so live life like you want.

Look at me, I'm driving the Jlo car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts