Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my Prima, very nice car and fun to drive. I have installe fuel door Mopar, Sparco carbon fiber Pedal and chrome steering wheel spoke cover. Now need little more power and lower suspension.
P.S. Excuse me for my english, i am french !!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Beautiful car. And I like the photos. Where is that? Off the Lachine canal? And despite the fact that I'm originally from Montreal, I'm ashamed to admit that my french these days is much much weaker than your english. Can't wait til I get my Fiat and join the club.

·
Registered
233 Posts
View attachment 86

I like what you have done to your car. And of course the red ones are the fastest.

All I have done to mine is put a hood ornament on it.
Wow, nice ornament. Wonder if my wife would let me get one? Where can we see more? :D :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful car. And I like the photos. Where is that? Off the Lachine canal? And despite the fact that I'm originally from Montreal, I'm ashamed to admit that my french these days is much much weaker than your english. Can't wait til I get my Fiat and join the club.
Thanks for comment, I take photos near Laval.

·
Registered
233 Posts
View attachment 87

Well here is one more containing three of my favorite things.
Ok, I'm impressed. You must be doing something right especially if that's you in your album pic with the car. Congrats on the car and your nice eye candy. :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I installed HID on my 500 and the light is incredible. I installed the 3000k in the fog and 6000k on the headlight. No warning light burned in the cluster. No problem works # 1.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts