Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i bought a tire/wheel setup for the winter season for my Fiat!!!Pic on the car soon!!!

Tire:
-Yokohama IG20 185/55/15

Wheel:
-Fast Sequel 15x6.54x98mm +35
(4 hole not 5)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Juair,

Did you get the water infiltration issue that you had posted about previously resolved? If you are buying winter wheels / tires, I assume you did, but haven't seen a 'problem fixed' type of post on that issue.

Inquiring minds want to know !!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Juair,

Did you get the water infiltration issue that you had posted about previously resolved? If you are buying winter wheels / tires, I assume you did, but haven't seen a 'problem fixed' type of post on that issue.

Inquiring minds want to know !!!
No more water in the car...but other touble not solved with the dealer!!(scratch,polishing)

@Deron
Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Anyone looking for snows check-out the conti extreme contact. Very competitive with Blizzak and x ice but you can get em much cheaper.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Second test for the wheel and tire after little mod on the disk pin!Fit number one!!

The little pin need to be buffed a little bit to fit the new wheel!!

PHOTOSHOPED

·
Registered
453 Posts
bleh. good thing it's just winter wheels. Sorry, but my sense of balance tingles when I see five spokes and 4 bolts. *shudder*

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, but my sense of balance tingles when I see five spokes and 4 bolts. *shudder*
And when you see seven spoke and 5 bolt???:D

I really like the new wheel....it will be better on 16 or 17"!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for posting this, I was about to order from tirerack the 14" 4 x 100 rims and tires, but I am so glad to find your post! :D Save me some money and get a proper 15" wheel for the Fiat. I am going to order the rim this weekend, probably with different tires.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts