Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many have named their cars. It took me a week, but I just decided to name mine "Bianca", for obvious reasons. I figured an Italian car needed an Italian name, so why not just spin it off the name of the color?

What'd you name your 500, and why?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How far back was it? I tried looking for it and used the search function, but didn't find it. Any reason for GiGi?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I started with Fausto, as I wanted it to begin with an 'F', but I had a hard time remembering it and it didn't roll off the tongue very well. A frend suggested Nico which was OK. Then I had Charlie which had alliteration with cinquecento, but wasn't very italian but seemed to fit. I looked at more names and liked 'Bacco' as well...

Finally I decided on Charlie Bacco, or CB for short.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My license plate spells out "tesoro mio" in italian, which translates to my treasure..so I usually call my Sport Tesoro. I also call it Bianca (got it in Bianco), and for some reason people at my work call her Fifi lol..

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is awesome! Most people will look at the plate I will put on the front (New Mexio only has a rear plate) and unless they have seen the movie will have no idea.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts
About this Discussion
214 Replies
150 Participants
kayandjohn
Fiat 500 Forum
Join our community to talk about all things Fiat 500 related. Check out our discussions on the Fiat 500, Abarth, 595, engine specs, MPG’s and more!
Full Forum Listing