Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many have named their cars. It took me a week, but I just decided to name mine "Bianca", for obvious reasons. I figured an Italian car needed an Italian name, so why not just spin it off the name of the color?

What'd you name your 500, and why?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How far back was it? I tried looking for it and used the search function, but didn't find it. Any reason for GiGi?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I started with Fausto, as I wanted it to begin with an 'F', but I had a hard time remembering it and it didn't roll off the tongue very well. A frend suggested Nico which was OK. Then I had Charlie which had alliteration with cinquecento, but wasn't very italian but seemed to fit. I looked at more names and liked 'Bacco' as well...

Finally I decided on Charlie Bacco, or CB for short.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My license plate spells out "tesoro mio" in italian, which translates to my treasure..so I usually call my Sport Tesoro. I also call it Bianca (got it in Bianco), and for some reason people at my work call her Fifi lol..

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is awesome! Most people will look at the plate I will put on the front (New Mexio only has a rear plate) and unless they have seen the movie will have no idea.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts