Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My awesome abarth, Luigi, has a BIG problem. My A/C Condenser has a major leak and needs a full replacement. (Of course, it happens at the hottest time of the year in So Cal.) I do not have the place or time to do this job myself; Anyone know a good Mechanic with experience on FIATS near Thousand Oaks/Camarillo CA??
Yes, some may say the Dealer- NO I don't think so. I have seen some on yelp and I know of a good mechanic, but he has no experience on FIAT Abarths. This job MUST be done right. for the whole front of the car (including the inter-coolers) has to come off just to get to the Condenser. Your recommendations will be looked into
thanks Much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My awesome abarth, Luigi, has a BIG problem. My A/C Condenser has a major leak and needs a full replacement. (Of course, it happens at the hottest time of the year in So Cal.) I do not have the place or time to do this job myself; Anyone know a good Mechanic with experience on FIATS near Thousand Oaks/Camarillo CA??
Yes, some may say the Dealer- NO I don't think so. I have seen some on yelp and I know of a good mechanic, but he has no experience on FIAT Abarths. This job MUST be done right. for the whole front of the car (including the inter-coolers) has to come off just to get to the Condenser. Your recommendations will be looked into
thanks Much.
Yep the whole front of the car gets removed by my Fiat Mechanic. I’ve only had 3 serious repairs. One was done by the dealer and took weeks and cost a fortune (Mass Airflow sensor). The other two times 7/2/18 and 7/2/19 was burned exhaust valves. I live in Northern Glendale CA (AKA: Montrose). He is expert at rebuilding mini and fiat. If you can’t find anyone else he’s worth the trouble. I rented a car. I just had all my exhaust valves replaced after this last time around. His name is Carlo and he runs Ken Daniels Automotive 818-249-2886. 3507 Ocean Blvd Glendale. It’s an hour drive. I go to Camarillo allot visiting breweries. Tell him Michele Alessi with 2013 Abarth sent you. He’s the only one I trust to work on my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts