Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I’m new in this forum. Just wanted to get some suggestions on tires. I have a 2017 pop and it’s time for new tires. It still has the original tire which are Pirelli. Now should I stick to the same brand or do any one of you suggest a different. Keep in mind my fiat does not have a spare tire. My tires are run flat tires. I live in Florida so don’t need any special weather tire, just rain. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
867 Posts
If you have original tires. They are not run-flats. You should have a tire inflation kit under the driver’s seat. You can however buy a spare tire kit that goes under the car in the back.

The Michelin Pilot Sport is a superb tire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. Will look into the kit and check out the tires.

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
I have Michelin Sport tires on my 500 sport. They are expensive. The other option, is the Continentals.

You own a Pop. Is your tire size, 15, or 16”?

·
Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
117 Posts
@Mary_L

Check out the tire chain "Discount Tire" in Florida (aka America's Tire in other states).

They're a competitor to Tire Rack, but the difference is they have brick and mortar representation.

Their website is very easy to navigate to find the right tire for your driving style and budget, and they will treat you well.

Click on this link: Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person

Hope that helps -

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
@Mary_L

Check out the tire chain "Discount Tire" in Florida (aka America's Tire in other states).

They're a competitor to Tire Rack, but the difference is they have brick and mortar representation.

Their website is very easy to navigate to find the right tire for your driving style and budget, and they will treat you well.

Click on this link: Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person

Hope that helps -
Bad link, starts to load, fizzy’ s out.

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
The tire stores don’t show your year vehicle. The Pop, with 16” tire. Originally the Pop model only came with 15 inch tires. The later turbo Pops, now come with 16” now. Here are the options, from discount tire and Tire Rack. This is what they stock for a 16”

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tire stores don’t show your year vehicle. The Pop, with 16” tire. Originally the Pop model only came with 15 inch tires. The later turbo Pops, now come with 16” now. Here are the options, from discount tire and Tire Rack. This is what they stock for a 16”

[/QUOTE in

My fiat is 2017 I don’t know why it came with 16. The door says 16xl don’t know if makes a difference

·
Registered
867 Posts
Read the tire wall and see what it says.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did you get tires? I have kuhmo solus all weather. Good for winter apparently but quite noisy. I debating weather I should get dedicated snows. But the all weathers are so convenient.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts