Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

It has been a fun and excited full month since I bought my Fiat!
I have Nero Sport with AT (I know..) I simply could not wait until they have MT and the studio gave me $1000 discount just for buying AT so I bought the deal.

Here are some pictures of my baby.

I haven't done anything yet, but I am planing on it.

Thanks!

Chris
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Black

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I have a Nero Sport also. In lower Va. Like Fredericksburg lower. Gonzo the Great lives down here too. His is doo doo brown.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the pics, congrats.
Thanks!
Btw, how is K&n filter treating your fiat?
Im thinking about getting it like i always have been to my other cars, but i would like to know the feedbacks if you dont mind:)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pics. The studios should use some of the excellent pictures posted on this forum. No, actually FIAT should take notice and use them in national advertisments.
I am flattered! YES! lol
Thank you for our comments.
I might take some more picture tomorrow after a nice wash.=)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a Nero Sport also. In lower Va. Like Fredericksburg lower. Gonzo the Great lives down here too. His is doo doo brown.
Hey Mr. Pickles, thanks for commenting.
I have been reading alot of your comments here and there.
Also, I was hoping to see some members here from my area, but it is very hard to find!!
I like your nero fiat, as well as Gonzo's doo doo brown fiat. (i was almost convinced by the dealer to getting myself a brown. lol, I ended up getting nero with brown leather, though)

I am hoping to see some more ppl here who are from VA, MD area so we all can hang out like in CA, or NY ppl!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Awesome pics. Safford didn't have my Rame in auto when I went looking. With all the traffic it would have been nice to have. Hope to see you around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts