Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
OK FIAT....now that I've seen it on 'youtube', how about letting me see it on MY 'tube'? I have YET to see one commercial on TV.....NOT ONE! I thought the big ad drive was starting July 4th?

what happened?????:confused:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK FIAT....now that I've seen it on 'youtube', how about letting me see it on MY 'tube'? I have YET to see one commercial on TV.....NOT ONE! I thought the big ad drive was starting July 4th?

what happened?????:confused:
I think it's happening on both coasts and in select cities. Here in middle America, not so much. Only thing I've seen so far was the USA Today wrapper.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Much better ad than the original teasers which offered nada in style or substance beyond showcasing 14 colors. This is a much more effective ad that will resonate with people, and the simply more tagline is perfect for the car.

·
Registered
513 Posts
WOW! I have owned a smart fortwo for almost 3 years and have yet to see a commercial for them. I was very excited to see a Fiat 500 commercial tonight! Being so far from a Studio I didn't expect to see it in our area. Way to go Fiat!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
BigWrapGuy, where's the other commercial you posted some place else. I like it better then the drive in one. It was really fun. Was that a European commercial?

I did see the drive in one twice yesterday, on the TV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts