Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new black 500 Sport owner from Vancouver, Canada. Got the car on Jan 30th.

Picked up the car from Vancouver Fiat and got pretty good customer service.
I notice one thing thou... several Chrysler dealership I visited, they don't really care about selling me a Fiat. It was disappointing.

Love the car so far! Pretty fast, fun and comfortable! (Girl friend approved!)

Getting about 400km per tank. I think I can drive better (or slower... LOL) to increase the mileage.

The only problem I have is the USB drive. The system doesn't remember the last song it played...

Already found few hairline scratches... any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum, as for the USB there are several people having issues with the USB playback, check with the dealer about an update and check around the forums, there may be a suggestion that will help somewhere else on the forum. Scratches can be cleared up either by having the dealer address the problem (if they caused it) or you can check with 2012nerosport here on the forums, I think he'd be a good one to offer advice for resolving scratches and car cleaning and such.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome fellow lower mainland owner. Seeing more and more 500's. Try to wave every time. Bought at Fiat Vancouver too. Have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts