Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just want to show off my new 500 Sport i picked up today!

Found a GREAT deal on it, and got the payment i was wanting, so brought it home. Fully loaded, 5-speed, extended 6/60k warranty with the 5/50k rim and tire protection as well.

Anyone else from around the Chicago area?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
30 degrees actually isnt too bad. Last year around this time it was in the negatives, and we also had 2+ feet of snow on the ground. Its been a VERY mild winter this year so far
Totally agree it has been a mild winter season thus far for us here in NC as well, we never get the same type of cold you guys do but anything below 50 (60-70 really) makes me less than happy, cold hurts and I couldn't imagine dealing with some of the temps I see other more northern places getting down to at times.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the ride! Sadly, I am no longer in Chicago. It's nice having 40 be what passes for cold when getting ready for work in the morning, but I honestly do miss real winters.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I have the same car...I have the TOM TOM though. I wouldn't have paid the extra for it but the car was on the lot.

Nice car! BTW, the Nero on the Fiat is the same Brilliant black on dodge/chrylser cars. My Charger was brilliant black.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!

I definitely am loving it so far, im actually getting ready to leave for work now, and im going to drive her a bit after work too. Im REALLY happy i was able to get the sport model, as it has the upgrades that i wanted.

I didnt know they did a tom tom in these, pretty interesting.

I do need to get some winter mats, but probably next winter. We have gotten a laughable amount of snow this year. It snowed twice, both times, it was 45 degrees the next day and everything melted lol.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Great looking car. Good idea getting tire and rim protection! Ask me how I know...:mad:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Here is my old car just for the fun of it. Worst car i have owned so far. CONSTANTLY at the dealer for something.

2012Nerosport:

Congrats on your new vehicle! Sorry to hear that you had so many issues with your previous vehicle; it definitely looked sharp.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Great to hear that you are so thrilled with the new 500. It does look very sharp in black. I'm getting my red sport tomorrow- can hardly wait. I suspect I'll take the scenic route to work as well.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great looking car. Good idea getting tire and rim protection! Ask me how I know...:mad:
I was actually going to decline the rim/tire and the extended warranty, but the finance guy worked some magic and got it for me for less than 2 bucks additional per month. Not too bad if you ask me lol.

2012Nerosport:

Congrats on your new vehicle! Sorry to hear that you had so many issues with your previous vehicle; it definitely looked sharp.
It was a good looking car, but it was pretty unreliable. Im just glad that i got out of it before i got too deep in broken parts lol.

Great to hear that you are so thrilled with the new 500. It does look very sharp in black. I'm getting my red sport tomorrow- can hardly wait. I suspect I'll take the scenic route to work as well.
I couldnt sleep at all last night, i was too excited to go to work. Not really excited to go to work, but excited to drive the 500 to work lol

Yep, a few of us. And you're a copycat, btw! :)

NICE! Good looking fiat you have there haha. You guys ever meet up or do anything like that?

Just wanted to note these are worth the money! Defiantly get them!! (got them free as I got $500 free accesories and a free iPod when I purchased my Fiat)
I will definitely look into them in the near future

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I was actually going to decline the rim/tire and the extended warranty, but the finance guy worked some magic and got it for me for less than 2 bucks additional per month. Not too bad if you ask me lol.

It was a good looking car, but it was pretty unreliable. Im just glad that i got out of it before i got too deep in broken parts lol.

I couldnt sleep at all last night, i was too excited to go to work. Not really excited to go to work, but excited to drive the 500 to work lol

NICE! Good looking fiat you have there haha. You guys ever meet up or do anything like that?

I will definitely look into them in the near future
2012Nerosport:

It looks great.. and the red iron in the background provides a great contrast to the black. Great pic!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts