Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fiat has finally fine tuned their relaunch like an Abarth.

I am so proud of Fiat! Between the last Seduction video and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjYxE2VD7VE Fiat has come out swinging! GREAT JOB FIAT!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Eh, I'm not a big fan of it, but I'm also not the target market for this ad. It does have some humorous points, but it feels like a superbowl commercial that they're trying to re-purpose for basketball. Also, I don't like Charlie Sheen and I would think having him as a brand representative could be just as bad as J-Lo. But again, someone out there must actually like him enough that they decided to do this commercial.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It does look like a Super Bowl type ad, but that's because it has Charlie in it. I think it works. Please let us never speak of bubble butt again.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm very glad to see a new commercial. Not a big fan of Sheen but it is a decent commercial. The old one was great but it has been played too many times now. I've been seeing it constantly on BBC america.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hmmm... Does this mean that the cry babies who had to sell their car because of Jlo-Gate, are now going to buy a new one? LMAO>

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hmmm... Does this mean that the cry babies who had to sell their car because of Jlo-Gate, are now going to buy a new one? LMAO>
It's too late for them, they're driving their manly 135.

·
Registered
245 Posts
From a marketing standpoint, having Sheen as the driver is perfect. Even if you don't like him you will still seek out the commercial just to see what he brings to the commercial. "Hey now" why not put Howard Stern in a FIAT and make a commercial.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
From a marketing standpoint, having Sheen as the driver is perfect. Even if you don't like him you will still seek out the commercial just to see what he brings to the commercial. "Hey now" why not put Howard Stern in a FIAT and make a commercial.
Stern is too tall to fit

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, you can't have Justin Bieber step out and have it be a "bad boy" car. Unless of coarse, they come out with a "cream puff" edition.

·
Registered
317 Posts
New FIAT 500 Abarth Commercial "House Arrest" w/ Charley Sheen

I consider this an epic fail. A washed up actor with huge PR issues being used to promote a car and brand unknown by many here in the states.

The graphic effects are poorly done and has a feel of a high school AV club video. Why not showing the car instead of rich trashy people?

Face Facial expression Cool Forehead Head

This does not truly represent the Abarth. This is not "Winning." This is "Loosing."

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
4th thread today

1 - 20 of 65 Posts