Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Javier. I live in Mexico City, and just got my new Azzurro Sport - I'm in love with it!

I traded a Volvo C30 for it. I liked it a lot, but it was very expensive to mantain, and it was depreciating like crazy. I suppose the Fiat will do the same, but at least is a far cheaper car. :)

So far, I'm very happy about the car. I feel that reports about it being underpowered are vastly exaggerated (and I come from a TUNED turbo 5). Sure, it doesn't accelerate as fast as my old car, but it's a city car - something I feel reviewers don't quite "get". It's a perfect car for driving around town, IMHO.

Hope to learn a lot from all of you!

Javier.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You have great taste in cars!!:D
Excellent choice

·
Registered
176 Posts
Bienvenido, tocayo!

Post pictures when you have a chance. Azzurro is an awesome color.

Cheers,

Javier S.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

Hello all, my name is Javier. I live in Mexico City, and just got my new Azzurro Sport - I'm in love with it!

I traded a Volvo C30 for it. I liked it a lot, but it was very expensive to mantain, and it was depreciating like crazy. I suppose the Fiat will do the same, but at least is a far cheaper car. :)

So far, I'm very happy about the car. I feel that reports about it being underpowered are vastly exaggerated (and I come from a TUNED turbo 5). Sure, it doesn't accelerate as fast as my old car, but it's a city car - something I feel reviewers don't quite "get". It's a perfect car for driving around town, IMHO.

Hope to learn a lot from all of you!

Javier.
Hi,

I agree about the power. My car seems to be plenty good for me, driving around the city and suburbs with a little highway mixed in (though around Washington DC, driving on a highway can be worse than city driving during rush hour).

Congratulations on your car.

Regards

Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts