Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my new car. Fell in love as soon as I saw it and drove it. Feels like it was built just for me. I feel somewhat dishartened reading some reviews online but then I read and watch reviews from Europe and I feel so much better and warm inside. I want an abarth also but I'm not giving this baby up yet, I guess I can share my love.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Do a barrel roll!

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
If you ordered one from the factory. The price sticker had your name on it. So it would have been made for you.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I love my new car. Fell in love as soon as I saw it and drove it. Feels like it was built just for me...I want an abarth also but I'm not giving this baby up yet, I guess I can share my love.
Welcome Starfox, from one newbie to another! Post some pictures if you can. I am glad you love your new car. I love mine as well. I just took mine up the Pacific Coast Highway, onto Sunset Boulevard, down Temescal, back onto PCH, then 10 west. On Sunset, there were two guys on motorcycles who waved me to pass them, so I did. As fun as this car is, it's that much more fun taking curves (and I drive an automatic, so I can imagine how good a manual would feel like, sigh). Woo Hoo!

The forum is great and you will get a lot of support. I think it's funny you want a Abarth...I do too! Share the love!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts