Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone I am new to the site. I purchased a sport Bianco perla about a month ago. I have added on a few things to it since then. I live in fl so tints are a necessity. I put 3m colorstable 20%. I also changed the trunk pull, it makes a huge diference especially for my wife. She doesn't have to fuss around now to close the trunk. I also installed a black shift knob pearl white top/ gloss black base. This shift knob is exceptionally made. It makes the shifting gears easier due to its weight. I had trouble deciding between the gloss or soft touch black base but I'm happy I went with gloss becuase it matches perfectly to the letters on the top. I also installed a change holder on the driver door becuase I couldn't find a place to put my change. Also, I don't know if anyone else had this dilemma. I wanted an oem key cover, but I didn't think it wa worth $50 plus, I bought a white one on amazon for $15. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at the carbon fiber, I love the look of it. However, I wouldn't like just one carbon fiber piece I would have to make it an interior theme. In the end figured it was easier to just go with white.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
yeah I was thinking carbon center piece trim to maybe bring it together and possible carbon mirror covers.

I'm waiting for tmw to finish there shift kit and come up with a price. want that or the craven.

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
41 Posts
Like the coin holder, as it's kind of annoying not having one. I'm gonna pick up a leather boot strap, that cloth things looks way too cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you should its a great investment. It doesn't look like it in the picture but its actually quite large, which makes it very easy to grab. It like 5x larger than the stock nylon strap.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think I've managed to hook a finger in my nylon one yet, I kinda just pull it. It never stays open anyway.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Where did you get your parts? i also have a Pearl White Sport, i found a single white key cover on ebay for $12 and i was also about to order the trunk pull and the BLACK white/black shift knob from 500 Madness.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great looking car. Normally I hate white cars: this and air cooled 911's are the only ones that look good in white in my opinion. And I LOVE the leather trunk strap. HELLO FIRST MOD! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts