Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Rame Sport on Christmas Eve (present to myself). 3rd Fiat I've owned (two X1/9's back in the 80's and 90's) - couldn't wait for Fiat to come back to the USA. Less than 1 week of driving on the car and as expected, I love it! Lot's of heads turning as I'm driving - one smart *** J-Lo comment from some kids but otherwise all positive.

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great looking 500 you got there. Here is my advice get a replacement tire in case you get a flat that is unrepairable. You will see that these tires are hard to find [at least for me they are]. I got an extra one from my dealer. I called tire rack and they said they are on backorder until April 2012!!! Also test out the spare tire to make sure it works as designed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Willkommen! You ought to try to make the Charlotte area Cars & Coffee...These cars are pretty well received at that event, thanks to melting pot of enthusiast that range from normal to obscure taste.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loving the car - smiling every time I'm in it! Duly noted about JL - no more references... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Trevor where and when do you meet for the cars and coffee?

Willkommen! You ought to try to make the Charlotte area Cars & Coffee...These cars are pretty well received at that event, thanks to melting pot of enthusiast that range from normal to obscure taste.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I love the copper paint <3
Just tell those kids its an Italian Sports Car, you're not really lying and it might make them rethink being tools.
No matter what car I drove, except for the XJS V12, there was people that would hate on my cars be it ********, muscle heads, ricers, and so forth.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey Trevor where and when do you meet for the cars and coffee?
Charlotte Cars & Coffee meets the first Saturday of each month at the NC Music Factory by Mattie's Grill. That's just off Brookshire Freeway. They usually have a really good turnout from 7:30 till 11:00 or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts