Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

my name is Ian and I am from Germany.

Last week I have ordered my new Fiat 500c 95 HP Diesel - yes you can buy it with a very torquefull Diesel in Europe - the outside is bianco perla with the bordeaux top, inside is the red and white leather trim with ivory dash. In Europe the trim is from the famous leather manufacturer Poltrona Frau. I am really looking forward to get it delivered. As most of you know, we like to individualize our cars from the factory and "like" to wait for them here in Europe, instead of picking up a full optioned one at the dealerchip, sorry at the "studio". Should be a christmas present, when everything runs well.

br Ian

I have attached a photo of the way it should look like.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
If they had offered the diesel here I would have bought it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Note to Fiat. Bring over the diesel or twin air and sell the mileage champ. The media seem to be poo-pooing the mileage with th 1.4 so shut them up already.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the colors, I also wanted that combination but could not find it at any of the dealers, so got the black on black 500c. My first time with a black car and looks amazing when clean. Still miss the easy washing of my last white and grey cars, never had to dry off with towels after a wash.

Please post photos when you pick it up :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts