Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like set something up with some drivers in the New England area. Anybody interested?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am taking delivery of my new 500 sport Wednesday next week from Kelly Fiat. I live in Gloucester. How long have you had your 500? I see that from a previuos post that you have purchased a set of snows, Where did you get the tires. I have been looking on line with few options. I am thinking of a set of wheels and tires, maybe even 15's over the stock 16's. Provide some more info about a ride. Hey maybe even a scavenger hunt ride in the spring??

·
Registered
393 Posts
props to you for making a thread on a new england meet, im sure you will find a handful of people on here from the same area. this forum seems to have people from everywhere lol

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrads on your new ride. Make sure you post some pictures. I actually bought the wheels and tires from a tire shop in CT. $1200 bucks. Just bought another pair of tires Bridgestone Potenzas I am going to take the winters off and throw those on for a while. There are alot of vendors out there. Depends what you want to do. I live in Fitchburg. Always looking to put miles on the car. I have had it for 2 months and 4800 miles of smiles. I would like to setup a ride through Vermont and NH would be great. Please keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
props to you for making a thread on a new england meet, im sure you will find a handful of people on here from the same area. this forum seems to have people from everywhere lol
I hope!! Thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
Are you running 15's or 16's? I am getting a sport in olive green. For those really bad winter days I will go back to my 04 Colorado 4X4 for the ride down 128 out of Gloucester. I have a tire guy in Gloucester and will see what he can do for me. Keep me posted about a ride.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry everyone I haven't been on here in awhile. Let's try to get something going any ideas??

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let's meet in Springfield? Then head to Mount Greylock? Next Sunday?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's exactly the time I was thinking. See you then.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts