Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I recently purchased an Espresso Pop. Manual transmission, only option being the alloy wheels. So far, I LOVE the car. Striking in the brown, I think, especially with the cream and brown on the seats and dash.

I am a car guy, hence the forum handle. (I used to live in DC, and had a Solstice, which was on the Kappa platform...very clever I thought.) The fiat is now my only car, and it is lot of fun. I'll honk at you if I see you about, so honk at me :)

Best!

NationsKappatol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
espresso sport driver here, I work in KoP.

I will be sure to look out for you if I find myself a bit further east =)

Shot in the dark but do you know a guy named Eric F? Photographer, lots of tattoos, owns a PC fix it shop.

I figured I'd ruin the PA thread anyway. This just gave me my chance.

and NK...welcome!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Shot in the dark but do you know a guy named Eric F? Photographer, lots of tattoos, owns a PC fix it shop.

I figured I'd ruin the PA thread anyway. This just gave me my chance.

and NK...welcome!
if its the shop on 202 by the old Tweeter headquarters, I have seen it but never went inside. I am pretty tech savvy, but I hate fixing other people's old shitty computers too much to get into that line of work.

my girlfriend wanted me to look at her coworker's laptop, she complained that web pages were loading really slow. I asked what web browser she used and got a puzzled look in response. I attempted to clarify and said "you know, Internet Explorer... Firefox (I was pretty sure she wasn't using Chrome)" and she replied "Oh! I use AOL." I let her know there was nothing I could help her with and asked my girlfriend not to wh0re me out to random coworkers for computer repair ever again.

anyway, grats again on your purchase Kappa. be sure to indulge us with some obligatory pics =)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome. Check out the Fiat Lancia Unlimited club, we have members in the area.
http://www.fiatclubamerica.com/

Congrats on the Pop. I have a red Prima, but I am also partial to the brown, as you can see below by the color of my first FIAT.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Convertible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts