Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Olivier Francois, Global Head of Fiat Brand, recently confirmed the 4 door Fiat MPV will indeed make its way to the US next year. The car, code name L0 or ElleZero, uses the updated chassis of the new Fiat Panda but stretched to accommodate up to 7 passengers. The above image is an artist's interpretation of the design, but appears to be the most accurate yet published.

The roomy 4 door MPV's length is approximately 161 or 169 inches, depending on whether it is a 5 or 7 seat version. This compares with 139 inches for the Fiat 500. The Fiat ElleZero will make its debut during the Geneva International Motor Show, March 8-18, 2012.

This car is 8" longer then a Honda Fit at 161".

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I do not like that large black board on the side. That can be addressed. The name is a no go, that must change. I am sure they will.

·
Registered
225 Posts
With the black side blobs painted body color, the whole car looks much more 'united'. Assuming a decent engine, I predict good things.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I don't like the "A" pillars at all. Instead of one blind spot now you have two. The rest is not to bad and I do like the "side bumpers" painted body color rather than being black.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Please, on please don't call it LO...

Give it all wheel drive and a thrifty but powerful mill. Perhaps a tubo diesel.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I feel this has lines simular to a Land Rover. Reminds me of when Top Gear took the Panda and compaired it to the Land Rover. The Panda won over value and off roadability.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorta like the Mini "SUV" that was released a year or so back. Might be practical for some, but "butt ugly" comes to mind in the visual department.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I don't like the "A" pillars at all. Instead of one blind spot now you have two. The rest is not to bad and I do like the "side bumpers" painted body color rather than being black.
+1 on all that. If FIAT decides huge ugly black boards on the side are the way to go, I predict most of the few cars they sell being ordered in black, OR body shops making money painting the slabs.

Now if FIAT can only stop "self destruct" mode in their advertising, they may be on to something.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport, 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth, 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV/6, 1973 Fiat 124 Sp Coupe
70 Posts

Olivier Francois, Global Head of Fiat Brand, recently confirmed the 4 door Fiat MPV will indeed make its way to the US next year. The car, code name L0 or ElleZero, uses the updated chassis of the new Fiat Panda but stretched to accommodate up to 7 passengers. The above image is an artist's interpretation of the design, but appears to be the most accurate yet published.

The roomy 4 door MPV's length is approximately 161 or 169 inches, depending on whether it is a 5 or 7 seat version. This compares with 139 inches for the Fiat 500. The Fiat ElleZero will make its debut during the Geneva International Motor Show, March 8-18, 2012.

This car is 8" longer then a Honda Fit at 161".
Hi all,

That story looks really familiar :D:

US Fiat ElleZero Confirmed

Thanks for checking it out!

Don't forget to link and attribute. ;) Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts