Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered this rack but decided against using it rather use my truck for my big stuff its new in the box right
part#tr484764
im askin 280 or best offer shipped
heres my ebay id for feedback reference
letzdeal610

·
Registered
470 Posts
Interested but not sure I can use that w auto sunroof. Also don't want it to touch the paint/exterior body.

·
Registered
433 Posts
that guy hasn't been around in months. he works (worked?) at the FIAT/Kia dealership in Sacramento and doesn't actually own a 500.

If you haven't guessed, he was trying to sell stolen parts here. He does the same thing on truck forums too.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
that guy hasn't been around in months. he works (worked?) at the FIAT/Kia dealership in Sacramento and doesn't actually own a 500.

If you haven't guessed, he was trying to sell stolen parts here. He does the same thing on truck forums too.
maybe he'll be back, in say......5-7 years? :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well just because im selling parts doesnt mean i stole them but no worries i wont sell anything anymore just so you know im on the east coast and last time i checked sacramento is on the other side but no worries i can always sell on ebay i try to sell on the forums to give people a deal i dont have to prove myself on here

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you actually sold anything on here? If you can provide singe references and you still have the rack I'll consider buying it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i have sold to people on here i will pm them see if they will post something about me and the rack is sold i only responded to theis listing because someone on here pm'ed me asking what was up with a member saying im selling stolen parts and im from sacramento

1 - 13 of 13 Posts