Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ran across this site. I'm a CJDR Dealership employee, working in a large wholesale parts warehouse in Central Indiana. been there about 10 years. I LOVE PARTS!

the owners of our dealership have been around since 1933 and as I understand it, are in a great position to get one of the two Fiat franchises awarded to this area.

ever since I found out Fiat was bringing the '500' to the states, I've been watching with anticipation. I can't wait to see one in person.

thanks for having me and I'll see ya around the forum. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome! Any insight on when dealers will be notified regarding the franchise? I understood applications are being accepted until the end of this month (Sept), but beyond that all I have heard is "sometime in Q4". I'm eager to find out who will be the dealer in my area and don’t want to start bugging them until I know the decisions have been communicated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally heard September but now it's been pushed back to some time in October.

the selected dealers are supposed to have their showrooms 'up and running' by February. if they aren't notified until October, it's doubtful that most won't be able to meet that deadline in only 4 months.

I'm sure that whoever is selected in your area, it will make the news. speaking of which, you might check out "Automotive News" online daily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts