Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok before you start hating on me because of what I done, know that I knew what I was doing when I had this done and I LIKE IT. I know that many will not nor will they like the fact I put an Abarth logo on a non-Abarth 500. I share this for those that may appreciate where I was going with this. I can't (won't) own an Abarth but I will get as close as I can...

Anyway, I had this graphic put on my wife's car today. The main objective was to add some color. It's too plain for my liking. My wife was all for it and loves it. I finally did something right...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I can't quite make out the make of your car, lol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
why is your name bluestreak and your avatar a blue 500 but your car is a silver vert? For what it's worth, i like the hood, not so much the sides.

him wiffe got sliver carr twweet

this was a lot funnier in all caps.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I know what kind of car you drive. A little too much for me, the graphics. If the graphic is that large, a tone on tone look would have been better.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I generally don't like graphics, but this car does look better with some customization.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm on the fence. It's easier enough to change back if you grow tired of it though.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have a flat black scorpion 1/4 the size of yours on my black 500.

I really like the fact you went all out. great job. And if you tire of it later, it peels right off.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like graphics as a whole... plain is boring... so I have to give you a "thumbs up" for that...

however, putting the Abarth scorpions on it is upbadging to me... so I have to give you a "thumbs down" for that.

All in all tho, its not bad.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
putting the Abarth scorpions on it is upbadging to me...
Agreed - but wait until the official bolt on Abarth upgrade parts start coming out for ours. Then you earn the right to show your scorpion! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts