Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I took delivery of our Fiat 500 gregio yesterday. This a first for buying a brand new car for both of us, 125 miles on the clock. We love it and even our Doberman, Gatsby, fits in the back with ease. We traded in our 2004 Subaru Forester and the dealer was so nice that he gave me $1000 more then KBB for my trade totaling 6000 dollars, that put a nice dent in the monthly payment.

For all that live in PA, I highly recommend Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group. You will leave with a smile, my wife even hugged the guy. Heck Im still smiling hahaha

Ill post pictures up soon, she is dirty from putting 100 miles on her already.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
My wife and I took delivery of our Fiat 500 gregio yesterday. This a first for buying a brand new car for both of us, 125 miles on the clock. We love it and even our Doberman, Gatsby, fits in the back with ease. We traded in our 2004 Subaru Forester and the dealer was so nice that he gave me $1000 more then KBB for my trade totaling 6000 dollars, that put a nice dent in the monthly payment.

For all that live in PA, I highly recommend Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group. You will leave with a smile, my wife even hugged the guy. Heck Im still smiling hahaha

Ill post pictures up soon, she is dirty from putting 100 miles on her already.
I wouldn't be smiling if my salesman hugged my wife,lol. Joking aside, congrats, you'll enjoy it more each day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True but he was old....er, my wife is 25 he was probably 50-60 something.

It was funny, he was walking over with my plates and he said to me, "can I hug him", "I guess, " "Im going to hug him", the salemen "um ... i just gave you 5 years in payments and your thanking me, .... weird"

He was awesome

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm in PA too - dunno where Leola is because I honestly just realized what Harrisburg is only a few months before I moved.

I haven't seen many Fiats in PA (okay none) but people talk to me all the time about mine - so be prepared to have lots of parking lot convos!

Oh, and welcome.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Don't blame him,lol. I have to find some youngins to hug without objections.

·
Registered
825 Posts
One of the best things about getting older... you can get away with some of that and the younger girls just say, "Awww, you're so cute!". If those young girls knew what those "old" men were thinking, haha.

Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats on the new Fiat!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello and welcome! I was at the Jeff D' FIAT studio opening day.

was Floyd your sales consultant ?
Edgar sold me "on" the car and Greg sold me "the" car.

They gave me chrome door sills for free and $1000 over book on my trade.

I also get a awesome deal thru my job, so the price of the whole thing really sold me on the car also

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

"old.... 50-60 something." Ouch:eek:

Anyway, enjoy the car...it will get even better with age! ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
...my wife even hugged the guy...
Lol, I can understand - I think I hugged nearly everyone in the dealership before I left. 'Course we were a lil punch drunk from driving all night and into the next day to get there but the emotion was real. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a fiat dealer 10 miles from me here in Easton, PA, but I drove over an hour to deal with Edgar at Jeff D'Ambrosio's.

I went out to a few dealers looking for the verde chiarro, and Edgar was absolutely the best salesman out their. He was super responsive and handled my "non traditional" deal perfectly. (i traded in my mini..which they gave me a fair $$ for..without seeing it.) Pricing was great..experience was even better.

He know the car was a surprise for my wife, so he got me some roses to give to her. I then met Jeff D'Ambrosio, who also is a class act.

I'd strongly suggest that anyone who is looking for a fiat in the area contact Edgar. He is the best around.

tony c

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have a fiat dealer 10 miles from me here in Easton, PA, but I drove over an hour to deal with Edgar at Jeff D'Ambrosio's.
the FIAT studio in Easton offered me half as much for my trade in as the Downingtown dealership... nothing like wasting an hour+ drive only to be lowballed by some joker.

There seems to be quite a few PA residents here, maybe we can organize an event at the Victory brewery in Downingtown, its not far from the D'Ambrosio dealership.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Lol, I can understand - I think I hugged nearly everyone in the dealership before I left. 'Course we were a lil punch drunk from driving all night and into the next day to get there but the emotion was real. :)
We actually went to a dealer in TX not to your dealer in PA...:eek:...it was late when I posted this! But my point was that there are some great studios out there so it can really be worth the drive to deal with folks you are comfortable with and who are willing to make it worth your while and treat you right. :) And also don't mind hugs, lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts