Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from the opposite corner of Ohio! The features are a little confusing at first, I found the CD User manual helped a lot (if you can tear yourself away from car that is!) ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from the opposite corner of Ohio! The features are a little confusing at first, I found the CD User manual helped a lot (if you can tear yourself away from car that is!) ;)
Thanks. I am getting use to it but still cannot get the seat like I want it. Is your an auto or manual?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks. I am getting use to it but still cannot get the seat like I want it. Is your an auto or manual?
Mine's a manual. I agree the seat's a little hard to get right; I have it jacked all the way up and the steering wheel all the way down and it still feels a little strange.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Where did you buy yours from, redbluff? King's (Cincinnati), Bob Boyd (Columbus), or other? If King's, who did you work with, and what was your impession of that person? List price, "discount", or other?

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought it at Kings but I would say you can get a better discount at other Ohio dealers. I have seen bigger discounts posted on other dealer web sites. I worked with Buzzy Gaz. He was a pleasure to work with although I was not informed that the Pop I was buying did not have Blue-Me on it as advertised. It is suppose to be on every Pop and I was not informed it was not on some of them. They still owe me the compact spare tire and mud flaps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts