Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forums today, have looked through these forums before ordering my most recent Chrysler Company Car which is a Fiat 500c Lounge. It was built on 9/5/2011 but still sitting in Toluca Mexico waiting to be shipped as of today.

Looking forward to getting my new Auto.

Thanks,

Milford

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a 500c as a 'company car'.

what part of Indiana are you in? which FIAT Studio will you get your car from?

our local FLU Chapter (CIICA) is having a meet a week from today, their Fall Drive to Nashville and Brown Co. too bad you don't have your car but maybe next year you can make it?

hope to see you around the forum and PLEASE, post some pics of your new ride when it arrives! :D

·
Registered
13,524 Posts

our local FLU Chapter (CIICA) is having a meet a week from today, their Fall Drive to Nashville and Brown Co. too bad you don't have your car but maybe next year you can make it?

hope to see you around the forum and PLEASE, post some pics of your new ride when it arrives! :D
You can start a club now. Maybe have a National event. Let me know ok?:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well my car is supposed to get delivered to the IndyFiat Studio (O'brien) at Keystone mall. Though it looks as though it still has not shipped as of today. I have friends in Logistics at the Toluca plant that are looking into getting it moving for me.

I am getting excited now to actually get my car.

I lieve in Noblesville, but work at the Transmission and Casting Plant in Kokomo, IN.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Well my car is supposed to get delivered to the IndyFiat Studio (O'brien) at Keystone mall. Though it looks as though it still has not shipped as of today. I have friends in Logistics at the Toluca plant that are looking into getting it moving for me.

I am getting excited now to actually get my car.

I lieve in Noblesville, but work at the Transmission and Casting Plant in Kokomo, IN.
welcome to the world of FIAT!

actually, "Indy Fiat" or "Northside Fiat" (they go by several names apparently) is not an O'Brien FIAT Studio. O'Brien FIAT is located in the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood.

again, welcome and we'll hope to see you at a meet or two! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome to the world of FIAT!

actually, "Indy Fiat" or "Northside Fiat" (they go by several names apparently) is not an O'Brien FIAT Studio. O'Brien FIAT is located in the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood.

again, welcome and we'll hope to see you at a meet or two! :)
So how do you guys schedule your meets? You guys using Meet-Up or just kind of informal on here?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: My car has finally made it to Centreville, IL on a UP Railcar and I got word today that it got unloaded there in Centerville. This has to be the longest I have had to wait on a car to be delivered. Built on 9/5, KZ'd Shipped on 9/15 finally got word last week that it went through Laredo TX. So hopefully its getting on an High Low today bound for West 96th Street in Indy. ;)

Hopefully I will be driving it by this time this Saturday. :cool:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
So how do you guys schedule your meets? You guys using Meet-Up or just kind of informal on here?
Central Italian Car Association (CIICA) is on 'meetup' but they are trying to get away from that and use FaceBook, as it's FREE.

drop in, say 'hi' and of course, don't forget to "LIKE" us! LOL :p

I was VERY fortunate with the timing of my order. placed the order on June 16th, my 500 was built on July 4th and arrived at my dealer, O'Brien FIAT in Greenwood, on July 19th. I took it home the next day! :)

of course when you DO get your new 'baby', pls don't forget to post pics on this thread or start a 'garage' of your own. we love to see new FIATS! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well latest update is that my Fiat 500 is now at the dealership and I will be picking it up today. I am slated to pick up my giocattolo today at 3:30.

I was a little upset with the Studio though that they didnt believe me that my car was delivered last Wednesday. I had to drive to their parent Chrysler dealership to check for myself and sure enough it was there.

I am completely excited, except that it would have been nice to have had it with the beautiful weather we had this last weekend.

Oh well at least its finally here. :)

I will post pictures as soon as its sunny again here in Indiana to get good ones.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I am driving mine in 5 degree Celsius weather. Until the snow is on the ground, the top is down. Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts