Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

After having a Volkswagen, and 2 BMWs, I picked up my 2012 Fiat 500 Sport in black with dark brown interior this past Saturday. This is my first manual car, and after having a stick shift I will never get an automatic again. Also, this is the first car I purchased, (The others were leases) and it's a great feeling knowing that it is mine to keep.

My dad had a couple Fiats before they stopped importing them to America, and it's kind of cool knowing we share that experience.

Reactions: Hilldweller

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! My OEM rubber mats and car cover came in today so I'm excited about that. I will post some pics once I wash and wax!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
welcome, congrats!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok so I'm reading around the forums and there have been a lot of different problems/complaints with the Fiat and I'm scared now lol.

·
Registered
289 Posts
ok so I'm reading around the forums and there have been a lot of different problems/complaints with the Fiat and I'm scared now lol.
Welcome. Don't worry about the "problems". A place like this is where you will hear a disproportionat amount of good and bad feed back. I've got 13000kms and not one single issue. Besides it's new and you have warranty:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts