Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my new Motor Trend in the mail yesterday. 3 articles about the 500. Abarth model, model comparison, and a long term testing. Nice to see exposure.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I am going to have to wait until it hits news stands.... :(

·
Registered
962 Posts
I got that issue too, and yes it is good to see some additional exposure. This is a great car that more people need to find out about.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am going to have to wait until it hits news stands.... :(
It's at news stands now - I picked my copy up yesterday. All 3 of this issue's Fiat 500 articles are available online at their web site. Lorvar did a link to the Abarth article, there's an introduction to their long-term test driver, and the "Unusual Suspects" article comparing it to the Veloster and CRZ that's already been dissected here.

Reactions: VTEC Mini

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It's at news stands now - I picked my copy up yesterday. All 3 of this issue's Fiat 500 articles are available online at their web site. Lorvar did a link to the Abarth article, there's an introduction to their long-term test driver, and the "Unusual Suspects" article comparing it to the Veloster and CRZ that's already been dissected here.
Thanks! I will hit up the book store tomorrow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.