Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... Purchased my new Sport four hours away at Golling Fiat near Detroit. Drove thru the worst snow storm of the season to get there! Previous car was a Saturn (Opel) Astra XR coupe. Hope I have as much good luck with my 500 as I did with the Astra...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
WELCOME to the forum! I'm originally from Michigan, but not near as far north as YOU! I've got 12K miles of trouble free driving on my Sport and still LOVE IT! :)

congrats on your new baby and again, WELCOME!

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Congrats on your new 500. We really never got snow here. Crazy winter this year. Wanted to know how the 500 performed in snow.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Snow

Congrats on your new 500. We really never got snow here. Crazy winter this year. Wanted to know how the 500 performed in snow.
I never had a chance to drive the 500 thru any real snow until back up north on some of the side roads in Traverse City. The car is okay, with pronounced jostling while transitioning between bare patches and the deep stuff. I'm sure it's because I'm not yet accoustomed to the short wheelbase. Next season, I plan to buy a set of dedicated snows mounted on stock steel rims.

In any case, I'm already in love with the car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts