Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited to be part of the Fiat family!

Bought mine on June 16th at Northside Fiat in Indianapolis. Great people!

Is there anyone near me? Haven't seen any on the road yet....

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I'm excited to be part of the Fiat family!

Bought mine on June 16th at Northside Fiat in Indianapolis. Great people!

Is there anyone near me? Haven't seen any on the road yet....
welcome. im just north of south bend in edwardsburg. i also bought mine from northside Fiat.

however, im not going to be happy if that ends up being the closest studio. there was supposed to be one opening in Merrillville but they backed out for now. that leaves the closest studio in tinley park, IL.

i have not seen any yet, but have met a few people around south bend/mishawaka that have been looking into getting one.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"however, im not going to be happy if that ends up being the closest studio. there was supposed to be one opening in Merrillville but they backed out for now"

Wow I did not realize that about Bosak! That was a selling point for me knowing I'd have a dealership near me soon.....Well I guess it's nothing new though, I've owned a smart fortwo for the last 3 years and travel to Indy for service. Guess nothings gonna change for now. BUMMER!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome... and I was complaining because I have to drive 18min to get to my studio...
Post pics of your Bambino!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
"however, im not going to be happy if that ends up being the closest studio. there was supposed to be one opening in Merrillville but they backed out for now"

Wow I did not realize that about Bosak! That was a selling point for me knowing I'd have a dealership near me soon.....Well I guess it's nothing new though, I've owned a smart fortwo for the last 3 years and travel to Indy for service. Guess nothings gonna change for now. BUMMER!
that is why im really hoping to see good sales numbers for fiat. south bend/mishawaka is a big enough market that i hope there will be one there winthin a couple years.

·
Registered
58 Posts
welcome to my fellow Hoosiers! I ordered my from O'Brien in Greenwood. ETA later this month.

sorry to hear about Bosak. hadn't heard anything about that. I've seen a few around Indy, but still not too many. many more smarts it seems like. as soon as I unloaded mine last year, I started seeing smarts everywhere.

now oddly enough, after putting down my deposit on my 500 last month, all I seem to see on the roads are Mini Coopers. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts